Small Business Digital Grants Program round 5
The Small Business Digital Grants Program round 5 is now open for applications.
Grants up to $10,000 (matched by participants) are available to help small businesses to enhance digital capabilities such as website optimisation, receiving online payments or creating a social media plan.
To be eligible the business must:
- have fewer than 20 employees at the time of applying for the grant
- have an active Australian Business Number (ABN) and be registered for GST
- have a Queensland headquarters
- have a turnover of $2 million or less for the last financial year
- not be insolvent or have owners/directors that are an undischarged bankrupt.
To apply visit Small Business Digital Grants Program.
The grant can cover the development of an online marketing plan, a new website build or upgrade, content development (web pages, mobile apps, visual and audio media etc.). Development of an online marketing plan, marketing strategy development, and training.
The business must show how the digital technology or service purchased will enhance the digital capabilities of the business and help them to be more competitive and any employment outcomes.